Childrens Solicitors Hemel Hempstead
Hepburn Delaney’s specialist Solicitors will sensitively guide you through your child matter. You may require advice about arrangements with the other parent, help to see your child or grandchild or support because the Local Authority have concerns about your children. Our Childrens Solicitors have a wealth of family law experience and the team is managed by two Law Society Children panel members which mean that our Solicitors are recognised experts in child law. Any legal matter concerning your children is emotional, so we will ensure that you understand the process and procedure, fully advising you about what practical steps you may need to take. We have many years of experience representing our clients at court and in meetings with the Local Authority. Hepburn Delaney can help you with these matters and more:
- Child Arrangements – You may need to make arrangements for your children if you divorce, end your civil partnership or separate from your partner. We can support and guide you through the legal and practical side of any child arrangements you need to make.
- Advice for Family Members – Often, when parents separate, it is not just the parents who wish to ensure that their relationships with the children remain in place. We can advise and provide support on the process of making a Child Arrangements Order.
- Specific Issues and Prohibited Steps Orders – if you need help to take steps to stop the other parent from taking action, or to ask the court to make a decision about a specific matter concerning your children then we can advise you.
- Special Guardianship – We can advise you on all issues surrounding Special Guardianship. Whether you want to become a Special Guardian to a child, or whether you need advice because your child is getting a Special Guardian, we can help you.
- Child Protection – Whether you agree with their concerns or not, we can assist you with all aspects of Child Protection, Local Authority involvement and support with Legal Aid applications. It is extremely important that you do not sign any legal documentation without receiving some legal advice before doing so.
- Care and Supervision Orders – If the Local Authority has applied to the Court for a Care or Supervision order, please contact us immediately. We can represent you throughout the proceedings. We have several Care Proceedings experts on our team. We will ensure that you are expertly represented throughout the proceedings. You may be entitled to Legal Aid and we can apply for this on your behalf. This means that you will receive your legal advice for free throughout the proceedings.
- Adoption – We can help you with all elements of the adoption process. We understand that this is a very emotional time and our specially trained team will guide you through any adoption sensitively and ensure that you are guided through the process informatively.
We can help you with your children law matter, call us today to discuss your requirements on 01442 218 090.