Family Solicitor/Legal Executive newly qualified or 1-2 years PQE (Matrimonial)
Hepburn Delaney are seeking a Family Solicitor to join our office and manage an interesting case load of all aspects of family law. This is an exciting opportunity for a newly qualified or 1-2 year PQE Family Solicitor or Legal Executive.
- Handling an interesting and varied caseload of privately funded complex matters.
- You will be adept at providing a service that is both sensitive and compassionate. The Family department advises on all aspects of family law, from cohabitation agreements and civil partnerships to divorce, dissolution of civil partnerships, financial and property issues, and arrangements for children.
- You will play an active role in Business Development, working with the team to promote Hepburn Delaney both at internal and external events.
- Supported by an experienced team of Family Law specialists with legal secretary support.
- A broad experience, divorce, financial matters, children’s’ proceedings, Tolata, prenups, Civil Partnerships and Injunctions
- Newly qualified into Family Law or 1-2 year PQE. You must have had Family seat in your training contract and qualified into Family Law where appropriate
- You will have strong written and spoken communication skills and have an eye for detail
- Able to work individually and unsupervised but also effectively with other team members
Benefits to you
- Salary on offer is £27,000 – £32,000 depending on experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme based on performance
- Regular salary reviews
- Generous contribution pension scheme
- Family orientated Firm
- Modern and up to date IT equipment and systems
We place a lot of importance not only on family life and creating that good work life balance, but ensuring staff are looked after in the working environment. This is a career enhancing role and an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious Family Solicitor or Legal Executive.
No agencies please